Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Alicia and Adam

Hey guys! I'm back with pictures! Unfortunately we're still struggling with our site so it looks a little funky right now. Also, I dont have access to my emails so if you've been trying to get in contact with me, comment on the blog and I'll follow up with you on my home email account. But, back to the pictures because that's what you're really interested in now isnt it ^_^

This is Alicia and Adam. We met up with them in Pensacola and had a blast downtown. They're getting married in April and I'm really excited to see this super fun couple's wedding. I believe I get to look forward to some amazing pictures with Hydrangeas if I heard correctly! Anyways, here's Alicia and Adam.
Dwell in Possibility
~Cassie







1 comment:

  1. I know these people! Adams fam goes to church with me back home and I met Alicia at UWF. How fun :)

    ReplyDelete