Monday, February 7, 2011

Our Favorite Things: iTunes Podcasts

I've been a little obsessed with knowledge lately. Not all knowledge, cause frankly, a lot of things bore me to death, but one of the goals I added to my personal goals for 2011 was to know more. I realize this sounds really vague but I promise, it's way more detailed on my list. There are about eight different categories of things that I'm starting to crave to know more about. The biggest thing is Christ. My walk last year was fairly stagnant for the most part; it wasnt until about half way through the year that I threw up my hands, let go of everything I was holding on to, and dove into my relationship with my Redeemer once again. As this year began and I started on my personal goals, a greater knowledge and understanding of Christ and Biblical histories was one of the first things to make the cut. One of the things that has helped me dive into learning more is iTunes Podcasts. One of my favorites is Voddie Baucham's podcast but I'm adding more and more to my library as the days go by.

So, what's your favorite podcast? Comment below and the first to comment and leave your email address will receive an iTunes gift card! Woot woot!

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

3 comments:

  1. I love to listen to my church in Jacksonville so I feel connected since I'm actually there almost once a month (Grace Church of Avondale), I'm starting to listen to Andy Stanley, I want to begin the Dave Ramsey podcasts as well. It's on my goals list to start my library as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite would have to be Librivox. They run a podcast where you can listen to classic audiobooks. Pretty Cool. My 2nd would have to be The Dilbert Animated Cartoon, I know childish but still.......

    btmtrilogy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is The Word Nerds, but they actually don't produce the podcast anymore. My husband and I used to have an audio podcast on pop culture, movies, and video games called The Uncommon Man Podcast but we don't produce that very much either. I used to do voice acting for a regular podcast series called The Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion Show, an old-timey 1940's-style radio drama.

    ReplyDelete