Wednesday, February 16, 2011

To Talk of Many Things

"The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things! Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings! and why the seas is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings."

It's finally come; the time to say farewell to the old and hello to the new. Our brand spankin NEW blog launched today - it's up and pretty with our first post in the new format. I honestly a bit surprised by how it feels to be writing into this blog for the last time...it's a tiny bit bitter sweet. Blogger has been so good to us in allowing me an outlet to share who I am and who Andrew and I are and just to give people a look into our photography and how we see the world. So, while it's a little sad to say goodbye to the old, I'm so so so excited to see the new and all that's in store there.

Dont forget to update your feeds and your google readers as you wont be able to follow us at this link anymore. Get excited because there are a few new blog series coming as well as a new blogging schedule that I'm super super excited for. So, from now on, Olimb Photography's blog can be found over at:

www.olimbphotography.com/blog

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled on to your website and your work is very cool. You have a new fan. And I have a new photographer crush.

    ReplyDelete