Monday, December 14, 2009

The Graduate

"Andrew Olimb: 'I graduminated with my edumacation!'"

I watched from the nose bleed section, my 70 - 200mm 2.8 IS in hand. I scanned the dark black cloaks trying to find that recognizable face. Oddly, I found him by his sideburns...and a helpful text "I'm on the first row, six from the left". It was a strange feeling. Be so far away from him yet feeling as if I just might burst if I couldnt touch him, feel him, have him beside me. Yes, we texted through his graduation ceremony. We were that couple.

So here's to my husband, the college graduate. A tremendous job offer, a diploma in Electrical Engineering in hand, and his college experience behind him; we're ready to take on the world.

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. you guys are way too cute ;) Congrats Andrew!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYYYYY!!!! Congratulations Andrew!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie ~ Since booking you for our wedding in April, I've been checking out your blog. I love reading your posts. Anyway this one especially caught my eye as I'm also a EE & what it takes to get there. Congratulations to Andrew! Can't wait to meet you in person.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's MY son-in-law!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! Congratulations Andrew!!

    -Shannon & David

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats, andrew!!! ~erica, pure7

    ReplyDelete