Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Full Time Photographer

The day has arrived. Back in August I wrote a post about working in an office...today, I am no longer a cubicle sitting desk worker! WhooHoo!! Honestly people, you have no idea how incredibly releasing that is! Yesterday was my last day of the 8-5pm office job! I'm officially a full time photographer!

So, in light of this amazing little turn in my life {and Andrews but really, he doesnt fully grasp the sheer freedom I'm feeling right now...although he is so ecstatic that I'm ecstatic.} I thought I'd take a moment to just sit back and sigh with contentment. There's a tremendous amount of work in front of our business this year. We're launching our new site next month, we've been re-branded, we have new equipment, a brand new outlook on our work...there's a lot in store next year. We did some serious thinking on how we plan on increasing our value to our clients; needless to say, we're pretty stoked about what's coming!

Now, I know it's not quite the New Year...but being as I love lists and to-do's. I wanted to start thinking ahead a bit on what a few of my 2010 goals are going to be. Andrew and I have these "together" goals, then we have our personal goals, and then we have our business goals...so there's a lot of goalage to be won in 2010! Here's just a few to munch on.

*Shoot at least 12 weddings this year {2010}.
*Pay off the entirety of our business credit card by December 1, 2010.
*Go on a two week vacation together away from internet, phones, editing, and decisions. This is a goal we've decided needs to be a yearly goal. This year has been a bit difficult never taking time away from everything to spend time together and focus completely on each other.
*Work out four days a week to maintain my goal weight of 130lbs. Yeah yeah, I know, girls dont admit to their weight but that's where I'd like to be.
*Become more involved in our Sunday School class. These past few months, Andrew and I have become ghosts in our class...we're rarely there and we arent involved in the slightest.
*Pay off at least half of Andrew's school loans by December 1, 2010.
*Spend at least one day a week together in the Word, holding eachother accountable to daily time alone with our Father.

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You're so cute!!! congrats on the leap! I am so proud for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! i am so proud of and happy for you. the images w/ the new 5d's are rockin, keep up the great work. i know you will meet and surpass your goals. :) xoxo erica (pure 7.. your blog will only let me select anonymous for some reason!)

    ReplyDelete