Sunday, June 28, 2009

1 Year & Counting...

It hasnt seemed like a year. I have to admit, I was a little nervous when everyone told me "The first year is the hardest." But this year, this year has been amazing. This weekend Andrew and I have been celebrating our 1 year anniversary together. A year ago today we were beginning our wedding photos with Cook Images. The July air was hot but I had the chills the whole day. "Will he think I'm pretty? Will he smile? Will he cry? Will he run to me? What if he doesnt think I look any different than any other day?" I couldnt stop thinking the entire day up until our wedding. But I wasnt nervous. One of my bridesmaids asked me "Are you nervous?" "No, should I be?" was my response. My maid of honor quickly jumped in: "NO! If you're not nervous, DONT be!"
This weekend Andrew and I have spent every moment together. We started the weekend by moving our mattress out into the living room. We made our bed in front of the TV and laughed histerically. We woke up the next morning and made cinnamon rolls as we sat in our bed on the floor and watched Disney channel. Then we spent the day in Pensacola with the mall, sushi, Transformers 2 and coffee. Today, we slept until noon - almost. After a really late lunch, we returned to our bed on the floor, snuggling the day away as we look back on the past year. Later tonight, we'll look through our engagement photos from the fabulous Cook Images from February 2008 followed by our wedding day slideshows, wedding video, and wedding pictures. We'll flirt in the kitchen as we make the food from our wedding reception and eat the entire chocolate top of our amazing cake from Cakes by Jan. And yes, it still tastes amazing! So, for now, here's a peak at some of our engagement and wedding photos.
And Andrew, thank you for sticking by me this year. For being my perfect other half...and thank you for seeing past all my imperfections and loving every part of me. I love you.
Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hell-O!!!! I ADORE the shot of them holding hands on either side of the door. Pure genius. :D

    ReplyDelete