Monday, November 2, 2009

Off I Go

This morning I'm frantically packing. I've officially decided that I'm not a huge fan of anything in my closet and it's definitely time to go shopping this month and throw away some old. Why am I frantically packing? Today I'm leaving to go to the Pictage Partner Conference in New Orleans. I'll be driving with Erica from Pure7Studios and Candice of Candice K Photography. I'm nervous. First of all, I have no idea what to pack or what to expect. Second, I've never actually gone off completely alone to something...Andrew usually comes with me. I'm excited for what this weekend holds, what I can learn, who I can meet...but I'm also nervous at the same time. Although, I cant quite pinpoint what I'm so nervous about.

So now, as I've charged my iPod, packed WAY too many clothes, charged up my batteries, emptied my memory cards and left Andrew a thousand plus sticky notes of things to make sure he keeps an eye on while I'm gone, I'm sitting here trying to think of something I may have forgotten. And while sitting here, I'm overwhelmed with things that I've fallen behind on. This blog for example! I have so much that needs to be blogged that I havent taken the time to do! So I promise that when I get back, that'll be my priority: to let ya'll know what's been going on over here; to see some amazing new photos from some rockin sessions and weddings we've had lately, as well as a new item we've added to our packages. But until then, I'll be on my way to New Orleans ready to learn all that I can, experience all that I can, and get my priorities back in order...and meet Jamie Delaine. Okay so that last one was a wish upon a star, but we'll see.

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment