Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Anytime: Dean Family

And the eyes have it! You know how sometimes you come across those people with stunning eyes? Well, the entire Dean family has the most amazing eyes! Carey, Amy, Blake, McKenna, Tanner, and Corbin...from brown, the crystal blue, to mesmerizing green, the Deans have some drop dead gorgeous eyeballs!

The Deans arent strangers to Olimb Photography. We took family pictures of them around the same time last year. We were just starting out and not quite sure how we were going to pull it off. I remember thinking to myself as all those beautiful eyes turned on me, waiting for me to tell them what to do. The new photographer that I was, I looked at Andrew and silently had a melt down. Help! But they were awesome and said it was the best photography experience they've ever encountered! I was shocked when I hand delivered their photos and they asked me to come inside. I wont out myself and say just how new to this "photography thing" I was at the time but when they decided to look at their photos with me there I nearly had a heart attack. I remember wringing my hands till they were numb wondering what the reaction would be. But they loved them. I remember like it was yesterday, standing there being genuinely shocked. I was still coming to terms with the fact that I didnt suck as a photographer.

So here we are, a year later. I'm still trying to break myself of the habit that I have of being somewhat shocked when people love our photos. Those same sets of eyes, all six of them, looked to me and Andrew to bring about more sheer awesomeness. But I'll let you in a little secret, Deans: it's not that we're creating sheer awesomeness...we dont create it...we just see it. We see it and we happen to have a camera and happen to grasp hold of it in that moment in time. Enjoy!

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Those pics r amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, sweet pictures!! Beautiful, sweet family!! Adorable family pictures! I especially love the one with all the kids in the tree :)Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....but I want to know where you found that much fall color here in FL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were at Baytown Wharf. Shockingly, there was fall colors!

    ReplyDelete