Friday, January 22, 2010

Bobbie and Daniel: Engagement

One thing that I'm noticing more and more about our work is that we are drawn to natural light. I'm sure if you were to ask most photographers, they would swear by natural light as well. But when it comes down to it for us, playing with the vibrant sun through our lens gives us this glow and a vigor that gives us this urge to continue shooting all day long.

Bobbie and Daniel are a prime example of that. We met the couple at their condo in Ft Walton Beach. It was FREEZING that day but I felt warm. The sun was nestling along the beautiful coast line and everything about Bobbie and Daniel was calm, warm, and gentle. I felt soothed as I began working the magic behind the camera.

There's something about the sunlight that makes me speechless. There's something about watching a couple together in the sunlight that makes me feel amazing. There's something about capturing those meaningful glances, those genuine smiles, and the warm and fuzzies.

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i'm always eagered to read your blogs and see your new pictures! they are awesome!
    -Jennifer Thibeault

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I love the ones on the dock! :D

    ReplyDelete