Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chara and Josh: Engagement

"You'll know he's the one when he takes your breath away." those were the words Chara's mother shared with Chara long ago. They were words that stuck with Chara to this very day. As Chara recalls the story of how she knew Josh was the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, the one that she wanted to share every moment with, she smiled as she recalled those words. "The first time Josh and I kissed, he took my breath away. I breathed in his breath and filled my lungs with the scent of spearmint and peace. I knew he was it."

There's something about starting a new year out on an amazing note that makes the rest of the year seem so full of promise. Chara and Josh were our first shoot of 2010 and they were that amazing note. Andrew drove while I nearly exploded from anticipation. I'd been ready for an engagement shoot since November; I had new ideas and new passion and I was just dying to see it all come to life.

I'd never met Chara before this shoot but we'd emailed back and forth quite a bit. It turns out that she went to highschool with Andrew and found us on Facebook! We werent able to shoot their wedding due to a prior commitment and I'm so incredibly bummed about that. I mean, Chara's wearing a red vintage red bolero jacket with a birdcage veil...ummm, yes please! And after shooting the couple, we wished we could be in two places at once.

Chara and Josh, we so wish we could be with you on your wedding day! We wish you both all the best and hope to get you infront of our camera for a Day After shoot as soon as possible! Chara, you are probably one of the most bubbly fiercly genuine people I've met in a long time. Enjoy your wedding day to the fullest with your new husband and your amazing little boy. Josh, you are so sweet to Chara! In front of our camera we could just see how much you love her and would do anything for her. Take care of her and that little boy!

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aw, there we are! How sweet, Cassie! <3 Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some pretty awesome sunflare you got there! :) great work guys!

    ReplyDelete