Saturday, April 18, 2009

Finally...the Monster Post!

Oh my wow! What a day! I started off spraying Lysol on every square inch of the house so that Andrew wouldnt give me what he has, did four loads of laundry to keep from getting whatever Andrew has, vaccuumed, went and spent a few hours on the beach with Meg pouring out our thoughts and emotions on our Biblestudy, went home tended to my poor sick husband and then began the loooooong evening of editing. Editing, Zycam, three cups of coffee, an oh so lovely salad, more editing, returned the emails in my inbox, tweeted, facebooked, and now I'm blogging. I'm oh so tired and hoping that I can call it a night after this...if my brain turns off!

So, as promised earlier, and if you all will excuse my delay, here's the long awaited post from the wedding at the Embassy Suites on March 21st. It's a monster blog so here it goes!





































You've just got to love candy bars!








No comments:

Post a Comment