Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rawr!

For those of you who may not know me that well, I am a Marvel nut. I love pretty much any of the Marvel comics but there are a handful that are my favorites. One being the X-men comics. For my birthday about two years ago Andrew bought me a Marvel encyclopedia. I’m not talking the little rinky-dink one but no, the huge massive illustrated one! I love it. I sat there on my birthday reading through all of them rambling like a crazed middle school kid about the characters. So it’s almost goes without saying that Andrew and I bough tickets to the midnight showing of Wolverine. That’s our plan for this evening. Oh yeah, the big screen claws! I’m taking a nice long nap later on this evening before dinner so that I wont get sleepy in the movie but I mean, common – who could get sleepy watching X-men! My dad is going with us so I'll be bringing the camera. My dad and I are so much alike that any prolonged exposure to eachother we become to incredible goofy little otters. So just imagine us two otters standing in line with my husband the golden retriever for hours...aaaah yes, the photo opportunities!

Last night I sat out with the intent of blogging a new post with some great pictures but I got swept up in discovering how to create a blog banner! :0) It turns out that all these weeks of trying to do it, my problem was that my Photoshop defaulted to a bitmap. Silly me! I’m not incredibly happy with it yet but I’m just super excited that I finally got it through my tough little skull. You gotta love learning new things.

So, until Friday – after I’ve slept in until noon, I will post some of those pictures for you all. We've got pictures from our Easter wedding as well as a photo shoot with my parents and some baby pictures from our most recent shot this past weekend. Until then!


Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment