Thursday, April 2, 2009

Murphy Family

Alrighty - so, my hope to get our newest photos all posted before our trip this weekend sorta happened. Techincally I'm posting this from the hotel in South Carolina. Surprisingly, Andrew and I got a lot done while driving the 9 hours up here (horrid, horrid weather!) Sadly, I wont get to post pictures from our wedding at the Embassy Suites on the 21st but I did get to post the pictures from our family shoot with the Murphy's.

The Murphy's met up with us at Lincolns Park in Niceville. It's not my most favorite place to shoot but with the playground, we knew the kids would be comfortable. After some coaxing for a few smiles, we got some great shots! And Oh My Goodness these kids have the most amazingly blue eyes! I dont think I've ever encountered blue eyes with a white starburst effect! This was a great family to work with and we look forward to being able to capture the moments of their beautiful little kids as they grow up! So enjoy!



These two were so cute! It took them about 5 minutes to stop giggling after they smooched!
I think this is my favorite picture out of the bunch...I think - there are so many to chose from!
Okay so I couldnt decide on which of these I like so I posted both. This little girl had the most amazing eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment