Monday, May 18, 2009

Little Miss Leigha

Introducing!! Okay so not "officially" introducing. But introducing to the blog! When Andrew and I were first starting out our photography business we took some photos of Jeremy and Melissa. It was my first maternity session and I was SO nervous. Not only was it my first maternity session, it was my first indoor session. I wasnt 100% happy with the photos that came from that but Jeremy and Melissa encouraged me and put the *wink wink* on the fact that we could take pictures of them whenever we wanted more practice. Two session later, we met up with their new little baby girl at the park and finished the shoot up at her nursery.

Jeremy and Melissa have a special place in our hearts as a couple who allowed us to share in a special part of their lives and help them build memories for their little one. I mean, who doesnt absolutely love looking back over their baby books. :0)

Thanks Jeremy and Melissa...and you too Leigha. You were such a smiley little trouper!

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay so I just HAD to post this one. It makes me laugh so hard!! This is the look of Leigha's great little laugh being stopped dead when she saw Andrew's face. Haha! :0) Aaahh that makes me smile!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. These are great! Isn't Leigha cute?

    Your pictures are getting better and better!

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog comment- you have some great images here! Your color & perspectives are great, lots of fun, creative captures- keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete