Friday, May 8, 2009

Ding Dong the Bells are Ringing!

What a great evening!! Andrew and I decided to make a seafood dinner. So after trecking to Destin to buy some nice applewood bacon from the Fresh Market, we went to find some fresh scallops at the local Destin Ice Seafood. I got a tiny bit curious and bought a handful of clams too. You see, I'd never cooked a clam before and was suddenly extremely enthrawled with the idea that I could! Now, as I sit on the couch (and yes, that is my seat of choice as of late) with a belly full of pasta with a butter garlic and white wine sauce, clambs, and bacon wrapped scallops and with my gorgeous boquet of my pink and white peonies - compliments of my amazing hubby - I realized something....I NEVER POSTED THE BELL WEDDING!!! So this is actually a post that should have gone up back near Easter. Yes I know, I hang my head in shame, I completely forgot to post the pics I promised. Better late then never?? Yes, that is my story and I'm sticking to it!

Meet Alicia and Adam! It was such a treat when Alicia contacted Andrew and asked if we were available to shoot her wedding. Andrew and Alicia worked together in college in the dorms. Pretty cool how you meet people and never know when relationships will turn up later down the road!

These two were so much fun to shoot. From engagement to wedding we really had a blast with the couple. They were so....SMILEY!! And it was infectious! I found myself smiling and laughing through the entire shoot. So here is Alicia and Adam. Again, apologies for the delay!! Oh! And I tried a new watermark on the photos...I'm not so sure I like it but I dont really like the original watermark either. Let me know what you think!!

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment