Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Portrait House: Mockingbird

Have you ever shown up somewhere and wondered "what am I doing here?" - I'm sure its a familiar feeling to someone out there. I've talked a lot about my feelings and thoughts on WPPI in recent posts. And if you will recall, I mentioned that I went to a workshop with Laura Marchbanks. Walking through the doors that day into this beautiful country club, I remember thinking two distinct things. One, I couldnt help but be green with envy of the location. I wanted this location for every wedding. Okay, not every wedding but seriously, this was amazing. Two, I wondered, what in the world I was doing at a shoot that A. I knew nothing about and B. I wasnt even sure what to do, I mean did I just take out my camera and wander around or did I wait for people to direct me? Did I have rights to all my photos? Did I have to turn in my work at the end of the day to the teacher and cross my fingers for a gold star?

So, the Photoshoot Phor Phamilies...no, I'm not a horrid speller, well, actually I am but that was on purpose!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment: