Monday, March 15, 2010

There's No Place Like Home

Finally! I'm home. You know, I've only been gone for about two weeks, but it feels like forever. I would not recommend moving into a house one week, having your husband going out of town two weeks later, and then joining him out of town two weeks after that. My advice, stay home, situate your house, get settled, then jump into everything.

However, I never take my own advice and I never do anything in order. Seriously, ask my mom, she used to say to me, "Cassie, you've got to slow down, do one thing at a time, you dont have to do it all at once"...um, do I ever listen to that? Nope.

But now I am home. I have my email, I have my dog, I have my house, I have my kitchen...yes, the world can move on as it wishes.

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment