Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Most Give Flowers

So for the majority of the population, most husbands give flowers. Whenever the opportunity arises to send their wives something to cheer them up or let them know that they thought of them, a nice bouquet of their favorite flowers or a nice box of chocolates will arrive on their doorstep while their loving husband is away at his desk at work. That's the majority. That's sweet and normal.

Today a box arrived in the mail from Amazon. This is a very normal occurrence in our household. We buy seasons of TV shows about as often as we buy milk or cereal. Yes, mothers, we know, we should stop and save our finances...at some point. But this box didnt ring any bells as to what I had ordered. Andrew orders things on occasion on his own without telling me so I wondered if he found some new gizmo for his mountain bike or camera.

Nope! I opened the box to find this happy little fella! Andrew's response when I called? "I thought you'd like something squishy and fun...you know, since Yoshi's your favorite." Um, hello!!! Who needs normal when you get gifts like this!!! Although, for future reference, I also like flowers on those normal days.

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. awwww!! This is so sweet and funny!! I love that he did this for you! :) Hope your doing great friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete