Saturday, April 17, 2010

Shannon and David: The Wedding

Two years ago, she was on a girls night out. Two years ago, he was on a guys night out. The bar was crowded as she watched the failed attempts of a young man to gain the attention of one of her friends. He watched, his sides splitting with laughter as his friend got shot down. They caught each other's eye, realizing they were both enjoying watching this fiasco. Over drinks they laughed the night away. Two strangers. Two hearts. Two years ago, that laughter over a friends misfortune grew into something more. Two years ago, that laughter sparked love.

I found it so easy to connect with Shannon when we first met. Which is funny because it was the worlds worst client vendor meeting solely in the sense that I was horribly unprepared. I got there late due to computer glitches the night before, I probably looked like something dragged through the mud because I tried to dress without a mirror, and to top it off, my slideshow of images I like to bring, totally froze up and took like 20 minutes to even turn the computer on. Any photographer watching me probably wanted to run me over and take my client to safety. But despite all that, Shannon and I just clicked. She totally didnt care that I was horribly unprofessional. We just clicked. I've talked more to Shannon than any other bride I've ever had the chance to get to know. Now, after being able to share in her wedding and seeing the love that is so relateable {yes, that's a word...sorta} between her and David, I'm so thankful that she chose me out of my craziness to share in her wedding day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie



5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE THEM!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! =)

    -Shannon Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. And p.s.... I think we should be the new featured wedding!! (not that we are that good looking, your pictures are just THAT amazing!!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o0o0o0o the last one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete