Monday, April 12, 2010

Reynolds Kiddos: The Sneak

Decorating a home is tough stuff! I used to think I was this great decorator...but now that I have a ton of space to decorate, I'm seriously overwhelmed! Oh sure, if I wanted to spend $3,000 per room, I could have exactly what I want...but there's that frightening little three accompanied by a whole lot of zeros that's holding me back.

So, editing has been my escape. Andrew comes home from work and I'm knee deep in editing with a frustrated look on my face. "Havent found what you want yet?" "Nope...but I've got tons of editing done." "Oh, well...that's good. Are we just never going to have furniture?" "Yup." "Okay, sweet."

Lucky for me, I have amazing clients to edit. I mean, take a peak of a recent family turned kiddos shoot that we had. I'll have more to come soon but just look at this sweet little girl!!

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

3 comments:

  1. Cassie I want a close up of her eyes. It looks like you can see what she sees. Beautiful girl! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! LOVE them!!!! you are such a tease. ;)

    ReplyDelete