Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kasey and Garret

"Go ahead inside! I'll catch up in a minute. Oh! And guess what, my contacts came in time!" I stood in the middle of the driveway gaping at my newest bride. Her vibrant blue eyes were stunning even from halfway down the long driveway. And that's when it hit me: she was carrying her decorations for the reception?

I arrived for Kasey and Garret's big day at Garret's parents home. While the wedding took place on the beach, the reception was in the Cheatum's backyard. I watched as Kasey, my bride to be ran to and from cars trunks, tables, and sound equipment as she set up nearly every aspect of her reception. As I shot detail shots, Kasey never once slowed down. She did her own hair, make up, reception, and I pretty sure if she could have, she would have held the clouds at bay herself if the rain threatened. The only time Kasey slowed was when she met the gaze of her groom standing at the end of the beach. Well, she also slowed when the Marine's smacked her in the rear with their swords! Arent Marine weddings awesome!

Kasey, Garret - you two were one of the most amazingly relaxed couples we've ever had the pleasure of photographing. We wish you two all the best in California!

Normally, I would fill this post with all the pictures from the wedding. But since A. this post is way overdue and B. I have a limited amount of blogging time this week, I picked my favorite details photo from the wedding. HELLO! Isn't this just awesome!

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment