Friday, August 7, 2009

Sam and Keith: Engagement

I literally squealed with delight when Sam agreed to let me shoot her wedding. I've know Sam since high school. I thought she was drop dead gorgeous and popular. The shy teen that I was, I didnt try to talk to her. Little did I know that she thought I was a snotty cheerleader. Yippee for me! I gave off a snotty aura. Anyways, through numerous choir trips, youth camps, and Wednesday night socials we became friends. We went to college at the same university and now, she's getting married and I have the absolute honor of shoot her wedding!

We took Keith and Sam out to Pensacola and while God held back the rain for a few hours for us, the Florida humidity remained. So, as we shared sweat together, we cranked out some awesome images from these two. And as you cannot be in Pensacola without eating the all you can eat sushi at Fuji sushi, the four of us sat for at least two hours stuffing our faces with sushi rolls. We had a blast and are extremely excited for their November wedding...hopefully with less humidity! So here are Sam and Keith and their adorable bickering unmatched love for each other that had my sides splitting in laughter and a smile that never left my face.

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment