Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Holla!

Okay, so there are occasions in life that make me squeal and jump for joy. You may recall a certain blogpost describing such a situation in Walmart I mentioned awhile back. That was nothing. Normally my joyful fits of squeals and jumps and little happy dances are far more elaborate and really, a tiny bit embarrassing. I've done them since I can remember. When I like something, or when I try on that perfect dress or an amazing pair of jeans, I do this twirl. The only way I can describe is from a scene in Finding Nemo. When the baby squid talks about how one of her tentacles is a lot smaller than the other tentacles. "but you cant really tell, especially when I twirl like this!" I twirl when I'm happy. It's what I did when my dad bought me an extremely large, nearly life sized panda bear. It's what I did when my mom made me a hideous version of Belle's golden ballgown - which by the way, I thought was the most amazing thing EVER. And it's what I did when Andrew placed my engagement ring upon my finger, when I tried on THE dress, pretty much any time I get the warm and fuzzies, I twirl. It is NOT however, what I did when I tried to stretch out a really tight pair of capris I've had since my junior year in college and BUST THE SEAM, exposing my rear end and my thigh. No, that required a much more shameful reaction. Like falling to the kitchen floor trying to decide if I was going to laugh or ball my eyes out. But back to the purpose of this blog...

If it was possible to "twirl" while seated on a bench at a dining room table, I would have twirled. Instead, I squealed, threw my hands into the air and exclaimed. "Oh yeah, I'm awesome!" Because yes, I randomly toot my own horn. The cause of this makeshift "twirl"? This awesome image I'm editing! I thought I'd wet everyone's appetite just a tad with this oh so fabulous image from my recent oh so fabulous bride!

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie


Photobucket

1 comment: