Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sneak Peak: Sam and Keith

It's funny how a brand new computer can still test your patience! I seriously sat here this evening uploading new photos to Photobucket for this blog entry. There are new things, tweaks I cant get used to, in all the new programs on this computer. You see, the labtop I had before this was great, a little slow, but I loved it. It's programs however were very outdated. So using new ones now, such as Photoshop CS4 - which I've never had. Takes excess time I'm still having to get used to. I had eleven photos to update and brag on my newest clients. However, I saved them all in the wrong formats and had to start all over.

Andrew's sitting next to me, trying his hardest not to nudge me to realize that it's 11:30pm and he has to work tomorrow and would like to go to bed. Instead, he's waiting for me patiently, clicking around aimlessly on his computer. He graciously put in Phantom of the Opera...which is starting to lull me to sleep.

SO! Since I promised my dear bride, Samantha that I would post her photos tonight, I'm going to at least put up one. Sam and Keith, you guys were absolutely awesome to shoot! You're photos have been such a joy to edit. And I promise, I'll share them with you via blog tomorrow morning first thing! Forgive your sleep deprived photographer!

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. aw, this is cute! ~erica (it still only lets me post if i select anonymous!!!)

    ReplyDelete