Thursday, May 6, 2010

Runners Month

So, for those of you who are completely unaware, May is runners month. Or at least, that's what I'm told. If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you may recall that my husband bought me some awesome new running shoes. I had told him that I had two goals for May. One, I wanted to be able to run for 30 minutes straight by the end of the month. And two, I wanted to get to my goal weight of 130. So, I've been running! And dying in the process it would seem.

But I'm beginning to love pushing myself. Granted, it helped that when I stepped on the scale the other day, I weighed 133...but I'm truly enjoying pushing my body to go further and further.

I'm trying to apply this in my business mentality as well. I want to push my lenses, my camera, my abilities...I want to try crazy shots that may fail miserably but I want to try. I want to push myself to be better.

So here's to May, a month of pushing myself to the limits I thought I had.

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Do you have any tips for working out? I've gone from a full gym to just a treadmill...how do you make it 30 mins?

    ReplyDelete