Sunday, May 2, 2010

Amanda and Jesse: The Sneak

Directions....I mentioned back in October that I give directions about as well as a blind deaf man that's been spun around and around and then asked to point straight ahead. Needless to say, when I get clients that come in from out of town and they call and say "hey, I think we're lost" I get a mild heart attack. Andrew and I have a silent war "you take the phone, no, you take the phone, I did it last time!" I promise, our marriage turns into a war of words mimicking a couple of five year olds.

Luckily, as I've said many, many times, we have amazing clients that laugh at our bad direction giving and dont give it a second thought when we're running oh say 20 minutes late into starting a session because we couldnt find eachother. And luckily, ever session that we've begun by getting our clients lost, has turned out amazing!! Because I cant contain it until tomorrow. I thought I'd leave a sneak peak of Amanda and Jesse. Just to give you a little tantalizing teaser of things to come....VIOLA!

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment