Sunday, May 2, 2010

In Lieu of Flowers, Send Bones

Garland was due to grace our blog this week. My bride yesterday chatted in the limo with me about how our puppy was doing for a good 15 minutes and I thought, Garland's due for a blog appearance!

However comma...Garlands on the mend. No one freak out, she's fine now. Since she's still a puppy and hasnt got the whole staying alone in a house thing down, she's been shuffled around from house to house on days that we have weddings. Being a super people happy dog, she's loves the attention and getting to see new people every week. She had a little accident this past weekend. Over excited, she jumped onto my parents couch...which is a bit of a leap for her being that she's barely 12 inches tall at the moment. She made it up but lost her balance as she collided with my dad who was seated on her landing destination. After taking a tumble from the couch, my parents took her to the emergency vet chaching! and made sure she was okay. Since she wasnt putting her weight on her leg at all and biting at anyone that came near her leg, and x-ray was in order. Hairline fracture. Yippee.

So Garland is crate bound for 10 days with pain killers till her fracture mends itself. And she hates her crate...so this is going to be a fun 10 days. Andrew and I keep giving her a new bone every day to keep her occupied in there. At the end of the 10 days, we're going to have one fat doggie. The only plus side to all this, I get a lot of cuddle time with my puppy!

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment