Thursday, May 27, 2010

Never End

A smile crept upon my lips as I made toe prints on the window. This always bothered my dad...the fact that I had my feet up on the dashboard of the car, my toes making tiny prints on the window. But Andrew, Andrew it never bothered. I looked over at him through the hair in my face and smiled as I wiggled my feet back and forth. He just rolled his eyes and looked back the road.

There are things I hope never end. I hope our trips to wherever always remain. I hope that whenever we get the urge to get up and go somewhere, that we always smile, grab our road trip bag and go. I wish that one day, hopefully in the near future, we can throw a tent in the back of the car, tell Garland to hop in and just drive.

If you follow me on twitter or facebook, you probably saw the start to our most recent trip and all my subsequent posts there after {really, I can turn off my phone, I swear!} Andrew and I have been slowly putting our home together and half of the things we still needed were all at Ikea. And being that we didnt feel like paying a small fortune for delivery, we decided to turn it into a mini vacation. So, after a surprisingly relaxing six hour car ride, checking in to the most breathtaking hotel I've seen in awhile, exploring Atlanta on foot for about five hours, wishing at every turn that I could have a shoot featuring all the gorgeous architecture, never finding the zoo, the best dinner of our lives, a near death experience, the longest shopping experience ever, one exploding bottle of white wine, and two of the best days with my husband, we returned home. Sure, we were covered in wine, we were tired, and we had killed our gas mileage on the way home, and we probably spent more money than we would have on delivery, but we lived those two days to the fullest.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing!!! It always looks like there are handprints all over the side of my window in the car! :D Ya'll are too cute and we miss you horribly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd gladly go with you to Atlanta for a shoot sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete