Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ruth and Daniel: The Wedding

You know how you encounter people in life and you remember them for various reasons? Like that girl in middle school that quoted Dinosaurs episodes to you every day because you werent allowed to watch it at home? Or the boy that made you laugh so hard you spewed milk out of your mouth? Or how about that teacher that blew his nose in a hankie over your shoulder every time you asked a question in class? You may never see them again but you remember those things?

Ruth, while I hope that I get to see you again and again throughout my life, you are one of those people who are now ingrained into my memory. Why? Harry & David's MooseMunch Coffee. Best. Coffee. EVAR! If for some reason you have to move to Antarctica, I will still, years from now remember that you introduced me to the best coffee on the planet. And while my hyper ravings when I'm on my fourth cup may drive Andrew a bit crazy, I will always love you for that!

Cloudy skies threatened the warmth of the day as an occasional drizzle reminded us that the torrential downpour was being held at bay just for us. As Ruth and Daniel exchanged their vows to eachother on the windy shores of a hazy day, I couldnt help but feel a sense of serenity and contentment. You know that scene in Forces of Nature with Ben Afleck and Sandra Bullock when the hurricane is swirling all around them and yet, they're all that exists? That feeling that no matter what happens, the love they have for one another is the only thing that makes any difference...That was the feeling that day. As Ruth scrunched her nose and giggled after kissing her groom I knew that love really is all that matters...no matter how cliche it seems.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of my favorite shoots I've seen you post. :)

    ReplyDelete