Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bland

Life has been feeling a bit bland lately. Not boring, not sad, not anything bad at all...just a bit bland. I'm totally blaming the weather, just so you know, because this gray color that's always greeting me outside lately is making me feel like I need to go have a conversation with Miss' Dash. If this isnt me screaming for Spring, I dont know what is.

Last night, as Andrew and I walked home from the gym, my face buried in my fuzzy red scarf, I asked if he would hate me if we were to take a late night trip to Pier 1 Imports and Target. Because the bland was really doing me in for crying out loud! I half expected him to say no, that we dont need anything for the house, that we dont need to spend the money when I'm wanting to buy my office furniture next month, or just something along the lines of "you know its nearly 830pm right?" But that's not what I got. I got a smile and a sure. A smile and a sure! My husband loves me...just sayin. So, last night was spent in Pier 1 and Target finding a few new throw pillows, clear red vases, and a mirror to add some spice to my otherwise bland mood.

Oh, and flowers...because really, that was probably all I needed was a nice bunch of sunshine to distract me from all the gray.

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment