Monday, January 3, 2011

The Christmas Card That Wasnt

Hanging my head in shame, I admitted that we failed this year. As photographers, I think people assume that we are going to have an amazing Christmas card. Believe me, I've seen some rockin Christmas cards from photographers. But, as much as I like to think of myself as a planner, we royally failed this year with our Christmas card. We never took a picture and the pictures we had, we never bothered to go through and pick one for a card. And then, when we thought about it, it was too late to get them ordered, printed, and sent out.

So, here's the Christmas card that wasn't. Happy new year everyone! And I think I'm going to go ahead and start planning our 2011 Christmas card now...then maybe we'll actually get one in the mail on time this year!

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment