Thursday, January 6, 2011

Us: In Action 2010

As it turns out, my decision to make January my month of creating goals for 2011 was a really, really, really good one. I keep stumbling across things as I'm filing away 2010 and clearing the way for 2011 that make me think "I've really got to get better about..." or "This was a horrible idea!" or what seems to be the most popular "Oops, I was going to do that wasnt I?" So, as I was compiling the photos for this blog post, I realized that yet another thing slipped through the cracks of 2010 and is being put on the list for 2011. Take one photo per photo shoot of Andrew and myself in action...and dont delete it.

The uh, not deleting part was the problem this year. I would forget that I was holding onto them, or I would think I looked awful and so on and so forth. So, here is a little glimpse of us in action in 2010. These photos arent much, they're all I could find in my folders but it's a tiny glimpse. Oh, and did I mention the outfits....yes, the outfits - totally adding that to the list of things to work on because sheesh people, why did I leave the house in some of these!!

Photobucket

This boy thinks he's hilarious...and you know what, I would tend to agree.

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's that beautiful ShootSac cover - oh how I miss you.

Photobucket

In the summer, my hair turns this color and I have no idea how or why.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ah the braid. Someone needed to tell me how awful this looked.

Photobucket

This is my husbands idea of letting me get a good light reading...funny man.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I swear I look through the viewfinder. Just, not all the time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I pity Andrew sometimes. I give him this look way more than any wife should.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes folks, book Olimb Photography and this face will appear at some point during your wedding reception - guaranteed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sometimes I think too hard...this apparently is the face that sticks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This face makes me happy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Andrew informed me that during the father daughter dance, my face flickers back and forth between this and near tears. It is by far one of my favorite parts of the reception.

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

4 comments:

  1. You guys make me smile! :) I wish we had more photos of us working, well.... Maybe not. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I think it's hysterical how we all make the same faces when testing our lights. Michael tells me I have that "i'm going to cut you" face. :)

    ReplyDelete