Friday, October 29, 2010

Julie and Thomas: The Engagement

The chimes of my alarm sounded and my eyelids slowly opened. For a moment, I was unaware...why was I awake this early on a Saturday? Oh yeah, that's right, cause I have the most amazing couple who are totally in love who were willing to wake up before the sun to have a sunrise shoot on the beach. As I rolled out of bed and began my morning ritual, complete with extra coffee, I couldnt help but dance about just a little. You see, I have an amazingly romantic job. Early morning, watching the sunrise, completely focused on someone's passion for another. How can you not be excited to look through a lens at two people as they laugh at one another, gaze knowingly into each other's eyes and make out. So yeah, spending the morning at the beach all cold and windy constantly being reminded of how much one person can truly love another...yeah, this job rocks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment