Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our Favorite Things: Puffs Plus Vicks

I wanted to stay curled up under a pile of blankets. I glanced over my left shoulder to see Garland totally passed out on her back, feet in the air, randomly twitching at some imaginary prey she was dreaming about. A small smile tugged at my lips. At least one of us stay in bed all day.

After attempting to join the land of the living to get some work done, I retreated back to my sweats and makeup less existence and called my mother. "How much do you love me today?" I asked her. Now seriously internet, I'm considered a grown woman and I still call my mommy when I'm sick...and occasionally my dad when I'm afraid of a spider - occasionally {Andrew tends to get that job these days}. A short while later, my doorbell rang and there stood my mom with soup and boxes of tissues. Who doesn't love a good mommy!

I don't wish being sick on anyone...but if you're ever sick, totally grab up as many boxes of these tissues as possible. I've gone through four of them in the past week. I must have had my head buried under a rock because I didn't even know they existed. Puffs Plus VICKS is like the best thing since sliced bread. Seriously! {Wow, I just became increasingly aware of how much I want to use the word seriously...hmmm} You breathe in the most amazingly refreshing scent of VICKS when all you're trying to do is breathe! So, while I don't want any of you guys out there getting this little head cold I cant seem to shake, if you do, these are totally worth the trip to the grocery store...even if you are in sweats.

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment