Monday, October 11, 2010

Meghan and Ben: The Wedding

If there's ever been a time in life when I felt apart of someone else's family, it was then. Never have I felt that two families just completely accepted me into their own with hugs, laughter...and brownies. I arrived at Meghan's childhood home and slowly stuck my head inside the door. Timidly, I waited to see if anyone answered my call {you see, I was afraid I was in the wrong house} but then Mike came around the corner, all grins in his burgundy vest and tie. "My sister's running a little late, but come on in!" I was ushered into the kitchen, offered a brownie {this job is detrimental to my waistline sometimes} and the day began.

As you might remember, we shot Meghan and Ben's engagement session awhile back and discovered that Andrew, well, he fit right in. Needless to say, surrounded by their friends and family all with amazing humor...let's just say we had a blast. Meghan, Ben, we wish you all the best in your life together. As you return to your little northern world filled with seasons, crisp falls, really really cold winters, think of us and drink some hot apple cider and remember. You truly, truly, had the best wedding cake on the planet. Like seriously, I still dream about that cake. All the time...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Terrific photography of a Gorgeous Bride, Megan on her beautiful day, with her proud family & wonderful friends sharing the FUN of a most special time. . .loved the blue satin shoes and the great flowers!! BEST WISHES ALWAYS!!! ~Carol

    ReplyDelete