Sunday, October 24, 2010

Laughter

Recently I was culling through some images from a recent wedding and I was selecting my favorites. Andrew happened to look over my shoulder and I could hear something going on in his head, despite his silence. "What are you thinking?" I asked cautiously. "You seem to grab the same photos from each wedding, no matter who they are". Nuh uh! I was so ready to respond until I realized he was right.

I'm a sucker for laughter. There's something about a picture of two people totally in love laughing. A scrunched up nose, eyes all crinkly, heads thrown back...everything about it is just - perfection. And when I'm selecting my favorite photos...it's almost always those kind. The kind where someone is laughing, or where you can see a smile tugging at the corner of their lips. At engagement shoots or weddings, I have been known to say some super retarded things. Better yet, I'm known to make some pretty lame comparisons to movies or magazines. Why? Because they make my clients laugh. And like I said, I'm a sucker for laughter.

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment