Thursday, October 28, 2010

Picture Perfect Birthday

Today is my mom's birthday...I will keep my mouth shut on the number of birthday that it is because, well, frankly, I'd like to live to see tomorrow. As I woke up this morning and wished her a happy birthday, I sat down to pull a recent picture of us and prep her birthday post.

Shocker! I dont have a single recent picture of my mom and I!! What kind of a photographer daughter am I?! Now, my dad and I on the other hand, we have tons...partially because we like making dorky faces at the camera any chance we get. But me and my mom...notta-one!

So, while I will wish my mom a happy *cough* birthday. I'm making it my goal for this next year to have tons of pictures of my mom and I together...even if she hates it.

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment