Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kalyn and DJ: The Engagement

Have you ever met a client in gym clothes? I dont like to make a habit of it, but it's happened twice this year! Kalyn and her fiance DJ have crazy, crazy schedules; they couldnt be more polar opposites when it comes to days off or hours worked. Listening to Kalyn run through what a typical day was like for her I remember thinking "good grief girl! grab a red bull or something!" When our schedules finally meshed together so we could meet for the first time, I showed up in gym clothes and her in beach wear. Yeah, her day was much better than mine. She went to the beach after our meeting and I went and killed the treadmill for about an hour.

Due to the crazy schedules both Kalyn and DJ hold, we werent able to have dinner with them together after their shoot like we normally do. Instead, we took a rain check for later this month when their schedules were less hectic. But from the short time that I got to observe Kalyn and DJ's interaction, I was so in love with the two of them. Have you ever had the occasion to meet a couple and not be able to tell where the one person ends and the other begins? Everything about the two of them centered around each other's movements. It was so captivating to watch...without knowing it, they moved together as one person. Something Kalyn said recently really sums them up..."I now know why I eat chocolate when I miss DJ. It fills that smooth and sweet void that he normally occupies."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment