Thursday, June 10, 2010

Letterpress

I'm a journal junkie. I love old books, leather bound notebooks, old time journals wrapped in twine...and paper. I'll stick my nose in a journal before I buy it to see what it smells like. It has to smell aged, enticing, and beckon you to tell your secrets and your deepest fears and hopes.

When we first started our business, I had these grand ideas of what I wanted for our business cards, our note cards, things like that. But like most things in my life, my crazy ideas of grandeur are usually brought back down to reality when I look at cost as an option.

Well lookie! I finally can check off business cards and note cards from my list. We just got these in from Thomas Printers and I couldnt be more satisfied with them! Keep an eye on your mailboxes - you'll never know when one of these little pieces of awesomeness might show up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you daughter for reminding me to have fun with the simplest of things in life!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete