Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Amber and Steven: The Sneak

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna regret saying this but, I'm super super excited. You know how you see those teenagers running around screaming "I love Edward!!" or "Team Jacob!" and all that craziness? Well, tonight, aside from all the screaming, I'll be joining the excitement. Now, I definitely wont be swooning...and I can 100% say that I will not scream when anyone's face comes up on the screen, but I am excited. There, I said it. Tonight, Megan and I are headed to the movies. But not just the movies. We are watching, wait for it...Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse! Yes indeedy Bob, we are insane. Our sad little butts will be sitting in a movie theater chair from 6pm till 3am eating popcorn, red vines, pretzel M&Ms, sour patch kids, and diet coke. EXCITED! And to top it off, Andrew's jumping on board! Sweetness! He'll be there to sit in the line for me hours before with Megan's husband to make sure that we get a good seat. I love him!

Now, I'm trying my hardest and oddly enough, I'm buzzing right now. I'm trying to focus on all the things between me at 6pm. Let me tell you, I need this kind of incentive everyday because I am flying through my to do list. And are you ready for this multitasking power, I even painted my fingernails while editing. Whoot!

So, as I continue to run through my list and thousands of cups of coffee, I wanted to give you a sneak peak at some of the awesomeness that is my summer brides. This is Amber and I cannot wait to post her wedding. We beat the elements, had an amazing first look that made me cry, amazing food, great company, a sweet sweet blending of families and first dances that again, made me cry. Enjoy the teaser and if tomorrow, you happen to see me back at the theater to see Eclipse again, I will completely deny it. Just sayin.

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

2 comments:

  1. you are too funny! i will be staying on top of your FB to see how the movies were b/c i still won't be seeing it for a couple of weeks now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw man I wish I could go see all of them! Fun stuff, can't wait to see Eclipse next week!

    ReplyDelete