Friday, June 4, 2010

So...

So, today I seem to be starting nearly every conversation I have with "So..." I'm finding it a bit irritating to be honest. I keep trying to drop the so or come up with a new word to use in place of it...no such luck. So is here to stay it would seem.

I'm gonna toot my own horn here for a moment because in all honesty, I'm pretty proud of this next announcement: I've blogged pretty much every day this month so far! Shocker right? Well dont get used to it - I've just been super chatty lately.

I'm going to be laying off the blog this weekend {because we have and have had some amazing brides this weekend!} but I thought I'd leave you all with a quick sneak peek before I wish you all adieu. This is my beautiful bride Lauren. We had the pleasure of shooting her and her husband back in May and I'm putting the finishing touches on her images as we speak. At the moment, I've culled her images down to a mere 68 for a blog post! Dont worry, I'm gonna try to not post all 68 at once...might be a bit overkill of gorgeousness! Seriously Lauren, you are super gorgeous!

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment