Monday, June 28, 2010

Two Years...

Two years ago today I saw you for the first time as my husband. I walked down the aisle at this very moment and saw you standing there waiting for me. We were all alone, just the two of us {and the photographers} in the sanctuary. With every step closer to you, I felt my heart pound just a little harder. I tapped your shoulder and you turned to see me as your bride. Two years ago I became yours and you became mine.

I dont have words as I usually would, no elaborate stories or flowery paragraphs. I'm sure that comes as a shock...that I dont have any words. That probably makes you chuckle just a little, but I just love you. I love you. Happy Anniversary my love.

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Got kind of choked up reading that and looking at the pics! You two are just awesome! See you Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete