Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mesarchik Family: Anytime

I dont get to meet too many people from Andrew's work. Something about not being able to get on base because I'm a mere civilian or something like that. So, whenever I get to see Andrew interact with people from work, I become all quite and conservative and hit my people watching mode. Why? Because I'm curious! I want to know what Andrew's like at work; I'm curious what happens during those eight hours he's not home every day during the week. So when Andrew told me that a guy he works with wanted to take some family photos, I was all "gold mine!" I'm going to find out so much about you! Imagine my surprise when I was told that he's pretty much the same as always. Curses....why is my husband so darn constant!

Kevin and Cassie {heehee, I love meeting other Cassies!} have the most adorable little girl. Oh, she played shy with me for about half of the shoot. Something about a big black camera in your face seems to do that to the majority of the child population. But I think I won her over in the end...or at least, that's the story I'm sticking to!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment