Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

I have never baked a pumpkin pie in my life. Like, ever. I love to cook and all but I like to experiment...Ask Andrew, the majority of my cooking is a just-throw-that-in-there-and-see-what-happens kinda deal. And excuse me while I boast that in over two years of marriage, I've only had two really really really bad end results. One being a crock-pot jambalaya that we pretty much could have laid tile with and the other being a seriously undercooked whole chicken that made me want to become a vegetarian for awhile. Baking isnt usually something you can just experiment on. The recipe is kinda important there. So, since I'm hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year, I figured I'd better learn how to make a pumpkin pie.

Photobucket

Isnt it pretty! I seriously just want to eat it now and pretend it never existed when we're short a pie tomorrow.

Before I bid you all farewell until after the holiday {I'll be back and blogging on Monday, November 29th once I'm well rested from all this turkey!} I wanted to share something that we're doing at our house for Thanksgiving and invite you all to consider doing the same.

The NOW Campaign from Heart of the Bride on Vimeo.


Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment