Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shiny New Toys

FedEx is my Santa Claus. Seriously, when that little truck rolls up to a stop in front of my house, I feel like a little kid running down the stairs to the Christmas tree in the wee hours of the morning.

My favorite FedEx man recently delivered a monstrous box to my doorstep. Now, if he hadnt done this so late at night when I was home alone, my mind probably would never have wondered if there was a person hiding away in the box coming to kill me. Ah yes, arent I a rational human being? Anyways, once I got over my fear that someone would pop out of the box and opened it, VIOLA!

Andrew and I have been wanting to play with some serious lighting for awhile. But since we prefer to shoot in the great and beautiful outdoors in natural light, we didnt really see the need to invest in any of these bright and shiny new toys. BUT! We were mistaken! We're having so much fun with this lighting even if it has just been for our own look-at-the-adorable-little-Garland-puppy type use at the moment. Yes, she is our guinea pig and we love her.

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment