Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Sneaks

Okay so lately, I've been having this problem. It's called a cuteness problem. There's this cute little furry fuzz ball that runs around my house that's incredibly cuddly since Andrew went out of town. Like, super super cuddly. Since she's been so cuddly, I'm finding myself becoming completely distracted and curling up on the couch with the furry cuteness and watching Veronica Mars till one of us decides to move.

So, while I down oh say ten cups of coffee {yeah, that sounds about right} I wanted to post a few sneak peaks of what I'm working on right now. And then hopefully, Garland and her cuddly self will hide her cute little face until I can kick my to-do lists in the face.

Photobucket

Isnt she a little cutie pie! This little one and her mom and dad were part of a family shoot recently that I'll be posting shortly. But isnt this just the sweetest little face!

Photobucket

This is Hannah. Hannah loves to pose. Like, seriously, she could rock out the next Zoolander movie all on her own. I had the pleasure of shooting her senior portraits recently with two of her closest friends. They should be coming up here on the blog soon!

Photobucket

And this is Ashley, one of the trio of seniors shoots. Aparently we were the only ones quoting commedians...our own little world Ashley, our own little world.

Photobucket

And this is Laura. Laura's confidence blew me away when she shrugged and said she forgot makeup that morning. Forgot makeup?! You will never catch me dead in front of the camera with no makeup! I was jealous...just a tad.

Photobucket

And last but not least on the sneaks, this is the Fields wedding. I'm pretty sure I've drawn out the suspense for these two in getting their blog post up so I will just put it out there, you may want to check out the blog this weekend...just sayin.

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

3 comments:

  1. Ohh meee goodness! I'm so excited! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Cassie I just stumbled across this blog post and had my fingers crossed that one of our pictures was attached. To our delight you posted one!! Your work is amazing I just grinned so big my cheeks hurt lol! Can't wait to see the rest of your work thank you both so much for being a part of our day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!!!! These are awesome!
    Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete