Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hannah: Anytime

There have been a few times in recent months when I have begun to feel a little bit old. Now, I realize that I'm not old...but I'm not in that "just starting college fresh outta high school" age. Which is kinda sorta where my brain defaults to. So, when I was presented with the chance to shoot three amazing girls for their senior pictures I realized just how many years have passed since I was that "just starting college fresh outta high school" age. I. Felt. Old.

First up was Hannah Mae {okay so I have no idea if that's her middle name but that's what I think of whenever I look over her photos}. She came out with two of her closest friends Ashley, who will be hitting the blog tomorrow, and Laura, who will be up the day after that. Originally I was going to post all three of these marvelous girls together but I wanted to give them their own moment of diva-ness! So here is missy Hannah in all her fabulousness!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! These are fantastic, Cassie!! :D Thanks so much for taking our pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete