Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

I cannot feel my fingers. I suppose it's my own fault...I'm kinda sorta refusing to turn on the heater until I just cant stand it anymore. Last year, Andrew and I lived in a very, very small apartment so the heater was kinda optional and only really ever turned on for a minute or two a day. We stayed warm and cozy all year round for the most part. However, now that we live in a normal sized house, when it's really, really cold outside, it's really really cold inside. Hence why I cannot feel my fingers.

So, while I indulge in my fourth cup of Harry and David's dark chocolate peppermint coffee to warm up, I wanted to leave you with a little sneak peak. Kayla and David know a little something about how cold it is outside. Their engagement session was oh, say 37 - 40 degrees the whole time. So go grab a cup of coffee or some hot chocolate and enjoy this little teaser!

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment