Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chari Family: Anytime

I sat in my car staring at the swing set...when was the last time I had someone push me on a swing set? I sat there, watching a little girl in a red sweater swing back and forth while I waited on my clients. I smiled as she flung herself from the seat and landed in a heap laughing in the sand. I found myself wanting to join her...to send myself flying from the swing set to land in a fit of laughter in the sand...

Moments later, I met the most adorable little boy I've ever seen. If I was being completely honest with myself, watching him made me wonder what type of parents Andrew and I will be. This boy was the sweetest, smartest little thing I've met in quite some time! He gave me hug after hug and between sign language, saying pretty please, and watching me, he would do just about anything I asked him politely to do. Oddly, the day seemed fairly nostalgic...being reminded of things of the past, toys I used to play with, shows I used to watch...and watching the laughter of a child enjoying things in life without a care in the world.

So, without further ado, the Chari family and the most adorable little guy ever!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment