Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hannah and Adam: Anytime

So, there are a few photo-shoots when I'm asked to hold onto the photos for various reasons. And its always kinda a bitter sweet thing cause I have these great photos, but I cant share them. Well, today I can share one set I've been holding on to. Hello pregnant belly!!!

When I think about having children, often I toy with all the different ways I would tell my family. While I have a few ideas, Hannah and Adam definitely thought up a good one. Hannah and I have been friends for years now and I've known her since high school...like, I was a freshman and she was a junior so yeah, long time. When Hannah called me to schedule this photo-shoot, it was a whirlwind! I was honestly stunned she was able to keep it from her parents long enough to do the shoot. I would have burst at the seams by then!

The plan was to set up some photos for Hannah and Adam to show their families. Initially, the photos were to just be a "here's some photos for our resume" You see, Adam works within the youth ministry at Rocky Bayou Baptist Church and he used the guise of a head shot to show their families the photos. As they clicked through, they photos turned into an announcement. BELLY BELLY BELLY!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

3 comments:

  1. I love these Cassie! Such cute ideas...I cried while looking at these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for my new little cousin to get here.....I'm so happy for you two!!!! I love you both!!! Love Jolleen

    ReplyDelete